Wednesday 6 November 2013

Questionnaire Report

Questionnaire Report

1) What is your favourite genre?
As you can see most people enjoy comedy based TV shows and films. As comedy is the most favourited I will continue to use this like I initially choose to within my initial ideas. 







2) How many characters do you feel work best as main characters?
As you can see there is an equal amount on the opinion on using either 4 characters or 2 characters. I have to choose between them so I will choose to ignore both and go with my original plan and use 3 characters to create a bond that is only created by using 3 characters and not 2 or 4. 







3) What is your view on the use of strong language within a TV Show?
From this we can see that a majority of the people who answered the questionnaire would want a TV show to be based within a city. I will look to follow the response of the questionnaire as it will make my TV series have the biggest amount of viewers which is indicated by how many people chose it on the questionnaire.




4) What are you views on teenagers being used as main characters?

 From this we can see the most of the people who answered the questionnaire went with swearing being acceptable or okay as long as it is used on a minor scale.  I will ignore the majority of the vote and I will choose to use swearing on a minor scale to avoid any possible offensives it may cause if used excessively.



5) Which of the following shows do you enjoy to watch?
As you can see the majority of responses to my questionnaires would watch occasionally as opposed to all the time which got fewer responses. I will look to ignore the feedback and continue with my idea of using teenagers as the main characters to create a comedic element.





6) Where do you feel works best as a setting within a TV show?
As you can see the majority of the responses for my questionnaire most watch Inbetweeners and Big Bang Theory which gives the impression that people like the idea of awkward teenagers as the main characters. However with people mass choosing Big Bang Theory shows they aren’t keen on too much swearing and such as it’s a very clean show with swearing to a minimal.



7) Do you enjoy having mini-plots and situations running alongside the main plot?

 As you can see the majority of the responses from the questionnaire are not fan s of having mini-plots stemming from the main plot. I will choose to acknowledge this and only stick to one plot line throughout the 6 part TV series to maximise the odds of the viewer understanding the plot line.

No comments:

Post a Comment